People ask us – how would you define a successful student? This is a broad summary of our response:
- Our students will be known as good human beings. Those in society will recall them with fondness for their good deeds, quality of work and unconditional love and service.
- Our students will enjoy a healthy family life, and remain connected with the world around them. They will respect people, and be respected.
- High mental ability – be able to connect across topics, synthesize, and apply.
- Openness, Ability to listen with respect, think, question, explore without fear.
- They will be physically fit – with high energy.
- They will have the freedom, confidence, exposure and decision ability to choose what they want to do.
We believe such attributes will enable our students to make an impact in whatever career they choose.